Overview Discription: Hoi An is a charming town known for its great atmosphere at the mouth of the Thu Bon River on Vietnam’s central coast. Also known as Fai-Fo, the town boasts a well-preserved Southeast Asian trading port, which it once was until the river silted up. The narrow, winding lanes of the old port are lined with beautiful old architecture, traditional wooden houses and hundreds of tailor shops selling everything from clothing to souvenirs. Coming to Hoi An, you might fall in love with its most famous souvenir: the iconic silk lanterns that light up the small streets with their yellow gleam every day after sunset. To deeply discover the making of this beautiful item, you can opt for our short day trip to visit lantern making workshops (as there is no handicraft village that produces lanterns, just only several workshops).
Our tour guide will come to your hotel and pick up by bicycle. The tour starts by following the narrow lanes with a lot of ancient houses on two sides, with the architecture inspired by the Chinese, Japanese, French and European. Take a glimpse of this centuries-old town by visiting many famous spots nearby: the Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the Tan Ky or Quan Thang old house. A trip to An Hoi’s beautiful lantern night market, which is one of the cheapest places to pick up any lantern design you should set your heart on. The numerous stalls here are the best to inspire the interior designer in you.
Duration: 04 hours
|No. of Pax||1 pax||2 – 2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax|
- For group of 15 pax up, please inform us to have a better price.
- Things you should take along: Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sunscreen, cash.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- English/ Mandarin speaking guide/
- Entrance fee & boat fee
- Mineral water provided: 1 bottle of mineral water (500 ml) per pax per tour day
- Optional tours
- Compulsory tips for tour guide & driver: USD 5/pax/day (group of 1 – 8 pax); USD 3/pax/day (group of 9 pax up)
- Travel insurance, Visa fee, Airfare & airport taxes
- Personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, souvenirs and laundry etc, Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Child under 5 years old: FOC. No meal is provided. Clients must pay entrance fee for this child.
- Child 6-under 09 years old: 80% of adult cost
- Child 10 years old and above: 100% of adult cost